Homestyle Furnishings - RC1
"Too cute, omg!", "Yesh, I wantz nao!", and "<3<3<3<3:DDD<333333333" are just a few of the responses this set brings to mind. Join the crowd and splurge today!
The crib and matching toybox go perfectly with any decor. Watch the kids go at it in style.
The Conners Sitting Chair is the perfect addition to any corner and will be the envy of every other chair.
Add some flair to your bathroom with a smart basin and mirror combo.
Note: The basin with e glass has two settings. One with slats on the side for wood-like textures, and a one with smooth sides for plastic and stone-like textures.
|MED-COM-02||1TCOMINT01-MED Conners Sitting||600||2||4||1040/315||Comfort/Living Chairs|
Wifey Dal dearest for pictures
LadyAwesome for pictures
Toddler hair is a free Peggy conversion by Anubis
Braided Bun from the EA Store
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.12 MB · Downloads: 41,732 · 23rd Jul 2012
|1.12 MB||41,732||23rd Jul 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: