Christopher Steven Nursery
Updated: 22nd Oct 2011 at 4:49 PM
Crib has been cloned from: Crib expensive
Toybox has been cloned from: toybox contemporary
Changer has been cloned from: Dresser medium country
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||christopherstevencribdv.package (inside christopherstevencribdv.zip)|
|Filename||christopherstevennurserydvchanger.package (inside christopherstevennurserydvchanger.zip)|
|Filename||christophersteventoyboxdv.package (inside christophersteventoyboxdv.zip)|
Size: 96.3 KB · Downloads: 25,620 · 17th Aug 2010
|96.3 KB||25,620||17th Aug 2010|
Size: 118.2 KB · Downloads: 27,933 · 17th Aug 2010
|118.2 KB||27,933||17th Aug 2010|
Size: 108.6 KB · Downloads: 30,556 · 17th Aug 2010
|108.6 KB||30,556||17th Aug 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Please go to this link, it explains my policy concerning my custom content: http://cc4sims.com/faqdv.htm
**Note:** Please do not PM me with requests, and this includes asking me to make a lot using less EPs.
If you have a problem with one of my downloads here at MTS2, please reply to the thread instead of sending a PM. Thanks!
**If you have questions about how to download or install custom content, please refer to this page: http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php..._Custom_Content **