"Little Sister" crib 1-tile
Updated: 19th Oct 2011 at 5:39 AM
I've used v2 by plasticbox because the object now has four useful channels and the mapping on the ruffle makes more sense now than the original EA one.
- Found in Nursery/Cribs
- Costs §280
- Has all the same presets/Environment Scores/Stats as EA one
The footprint has been adjusted but at this time slots are uneditable. So to accommodate for not being able to move the entry points for placing child in crib as well as where the child sleeps in the crib, I moved the mesh itself slightly off center. Otherwise your poor toddler sim would be decapitated. The dark wood shows where the actual footprint of the crib is and you can see the crib sits off center. The second side effect of uneditable slots is the entry point, the adult sims slightly clips the corner post, the toddler however will stand in the crib and not clip the end post.
Made with Base Game 1.6.6 but I cloned plasticbox's which is made with Base Game 1.8, so if you have at least one patch for the Base Game it should work fine. You can get the original two tile version by plasticbox here.
Major thanks to plasticbox for the use of the mesh for my mad experiments. The generous usage policy allowed me to just take the already redone mesh and just delete and move some pixels around.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||HL_1tile_pbox_CribLittleSister-v2.package (inside HL_1tile_pbox_CribLittleSister-v2.rar)|
Size: 587.1 KB · Downloads: 52,764 · 14th Feb 2010
|587.1 KB||52,764||14th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
[size=4]Thanks for visiting! Enjoy my content responsibly. POLICY [/size]
Sims2Artists | GoS | tumblr
---- CEP-Extras List ----
Life Stories | EA Sims 2 Store Items | EA Pre-Order Incentives | Pet Stories | Castaway Stories
Maxis Match | IKEA Extras | Holy Simoly Add-ons | Overrides and Defaults
4esf Archive | Holy Simoly Archive
[color=dimgray]If you enjoy the content on s2a or GoS, consider donating to support hosting costs.[/color]