Updated: 24th Oct 2012 at 5:05 PM by Fergie_F
Although she lacks most modern appliances, Mid Western Grace is very much is favour of the good ol' days when horses were the only way to travel, and stage coaches travelled the dry, dusty lands of the newly emerging western America, She has 3 large verandas to sit out on and enjoy the surroundings, with a closed in veranda on the upper rear and lower left hand side, which are being used as a nursery and sun room respectively. There is also a barn for your horses or car, space for a vegetable garden, an out house and a large lawn. She's freshly painted and ready to go, all she needs is that perfect Mid-Western/Wild West neighbourhood, or which ever neighbourhood you desire her in.
On the ground floor you will find 3 verandas, a hall way, bathroom, kitchen, dinning room, parlour and sun room, there are also 2 staircases allowing access to the upper floors.
While on the upper floors you will find a landing/hall way, 5 bedrooms, a nursery and a bathroom, the back staircase also proviedes access to the attic; which you are free to use as you may.
Mid-Western Grace is situated on a 40 by 30 lot, costing 129,165 Simoleons Furnished, and 89760Simoleons Un-Furnished. But at 5 bedrooms she is a nest with a lot of room for a family.
So why don't you come visit, there's room in the nest, on this little patch of heaven way out west!
P.S. Sorry for the 'Home On The Range' references.
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 129,165 Simoleons
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Mid-Western Grace
Description: A grand ol' house with large verandas perfect for sheltering from harsh wind, rain and sun. And with 5 bedrooms and bonus attic and closed in verandas this ol' girl has a lot to give to a large family.
Size: 1.96 MB · Downloads: 2,085 · 23rd Aug 2012
|1.96 MB||2,085||23rd Aug 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
P.S. It would be very interesting to see pics of what you've done with the lots I have created, and the kinds of sims you've got living there, Or if they've been used in stories. But most importantly... Have Fun!!!