"Sugar Bun" - Female hair (Teen to Elder)
Updated: 9th Apr 2014 at 9:24 PM
Finally I finished my first hair mesh after 10 days of hard working. the reason why i created this hair is because i can't find a simple hair bun with low polys to download ( my computer can't handle more than the 40 hairs that i have already in my package file with 17000 poly each ) so i decide to create low polys hair to use in my picture and to share with you.
This hair bun is simply a combination of 4 EA's hair meshes with pooklet's Texture. The hair Alpha, Diffuse, Specular, control, normal map and the hair line by me. You will notice a messy or wavy part on the hair bang it was added to make the hair bang more real. the hair comes with one texture if you want to retexture it no problem but don't forget to credit me.
- Hair for females from teen to elder.
- Available in all clothing categories, maternity and career included.
- Only EA highlights versions
- The textures were made by Pooklet and edited by me
- Base game compatible
Custom contents used:
-Skin: ESkin-nAtural+ by teru_k
-Eye contacts: Watercolour by Elexis
-Eyebrows:Bare Naturals by Elexis
-Eyelashes: Eyelash Design Set II by sclub
-Glasses: Cat's Eye Glasses by Tamo
- My bro for bone assignment and creating lodo 2,3 following Hp's tutorial <3
- Hp and delphy for Hair Basics tutorial and DABOOBS
- Pooklet for the textures
- Adobe Photoshop and paint.net
LOD0 and LOD1 : 1268 vertices, 1573 faces
LOD2 : 692 vertices, 782 faces
LOD3 : 304 vertices, 222 faces
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Sugar Bun hair 001 by Lunararc.rar
Size: 2.39 MB · Downloads: 21,733 · 16th Jul 2013
|2.39 MB||21,733||16th Jul 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: