MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by Lunararc Posted 3rd Sep 2013 at 9:18 PM - Updated 22nd Dec 2013 at 7:45 PM by Lunararc
73 Thanks Thanks 21 Favourited
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Have you ever been judged by your appearance?
As a teen, Ashley felt like a total outsider in high school. Her friends were calling her a bookworm and a geek for getting high grades, but she didn't let that stop her from achieving her goals. She was especially interested in business and her parents encouraged her interests. After graduating from high school she earned operations Management degree, Marketing Degree
and started a small company. Years have passed and her company became one of the largest in the country and she became one of the wold's famous business women. Today, Ashley encourages women and girls to follow their dreams no matter how great.
- Facial cas sliders by bella3lek4
- Eyebrow-BrowDepth by aWT
- Eyeball mesh by aWT
Note: For broken aWT links
Eye brow depth slider and eyeball mesh by aWT
Download: ( aWT_P++001-PRJ-EyeballSliders.7z ) and ( awtmk-ts3-slider-browdepth.7z )
- Skin: Non deafult skin V2
- Hair: Peggy 845 - Fixed hair by Eternila
- Eyebrows: Shady's Smooth Brow by daluved1
- Lipstick: Lipbalm by Ephemera
- Eye contacts: "Watercolour" contacts by Elexis
Ashly also makes a good looking male. If you prefer the male version and want him to look like the picture above just change her gender and download Peggy free male hair, Chinstrap Goatee Defaults and Base game eyebrows.
- I've packaged Ashley with EA (Base game) hair and skin
- Ashley is an adult not a young adult sim
- You will need the EP world adventures for Ashley's everyday clothes
- Her face was sculpted with the use of sliders multiplier only, so you don't need to download it HERE (x3) unless you want to change her face sculpture.
How to install:
Extract the sim. file from the zip.Place in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims.
In the game, go to the Premade Sims Bin in Create A Sim (CAS).
Size: 369.3 KB · Downloads: 1,003 · 3rd Sep 2013
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
9 Comments / replies (Who?)