Cheapdale Place [very cheap apartments] NO CC
Updated: 14th May 2015 at 6:50 AM
So you're POOR. Completely and absolutely broke.
And with just a few hundreds § in your pocket... WHERE ARE YOU GONNA LIVE?
Don't despair, there are some really cheap places out there.
I would suggest you to check out the Cheapdale Place, where you can rent an apartment from as low as 313!
This building has 7 apartments.
Four of them are small studio apartments with a very basic kitchenette. Yeah, they're tiny, but you wanted cheap, didn't you?
Another one is slightly bigger studio apartment, with room enough for a double bed (perfect for poor Romance Sims!) or 2 single beds (in case you want to get yourself a roommate for an even cheaper rent), also with a kitchenette.
And the last two are 2 single beds apartments, with a proper small kitchen.
The kitchenettes in the smallest apartments include a counter and a fridge only; only the apartments with a normal kitchen includes an stove.
But when you want something hot you can use the microwave or drink a cup of coffee in the public areas, or prepare some hot dogs in the outdoor grill.
There is also a lounge with facilities for you to use, such a bookshelf, a TV, an stereo, some games and a computer. And a swimming pool!
And all this costs so little!
- This lot requires base game and Apartment Life only.
- It does NOT include nor require any custom content at all.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 313 - 500
This lot was created in a safe enviroment with AGS. It has never been inhabited in order to keep it free from corruption damage.
A copy of this file was tested in normal gameplay during several sessions to ensure there was no problems, but if you find any issue please let me know.
- Thanks to J.M. Pescado for the essential no20Khandouts mod which made my Sims poor enough to need cheap and cheaper places to live.
- Thanks to Numenor for creating AnyGameStarter. I would not have been able to get down to only one EP if I had not used this wonderful tool.
- And very special thanks to karen lorraine, HugeLunatic and VrnkczP for their help with my roof problems.
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside Cheapdale Place.Sims2Pack)|
|File type||Apartment Base|
Base Price: 1600|
Sellable Price: 36636
Keepable Price: 13097
Architecture Price: 24652
Furnished Price: 71054
|Size||2w x 2h|
Size: 648.0 KB · Downloads: 2,555 · 9th Feb 2014
|648.0 KB||2,555||9th Feb 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Thank youuuu ~
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!