Smallhouse Models Living Room Set
Updated: 1st Nov 2014 at 5:15 AM
My Kickstarter campaign is over and was a great success! - July 2, '14
It's taken me a bit longer than I had hoped, (this should have been out nearly 2 weeks ago!) but I finally got them done and are ready to release them on the world. I've created a small set of 5 meshes with 20 recolors. Nothing too terribly exciting except they all have 2 subsets, which helps out amazingly with the mixy-matchy-ing. The 2-seater sofa and the end table are masters for the group. I've made the couches from 2 IKEA meshes and mine is modeled after (though not exact) of IKEA's KIVIK sofa (which I love so much that I own one in purple.)
Smallhouse Models Sofa: 2146 polys
Smallhouse Models Loveseat: 1858 polys
Smallhouse Models Armchair: 1330 polys
Smallhouse Models End Table: 196 polys
Smallhouse Models Coffee Table: 234 polys
*Huge* thanks to everyone who has helped me in the past, and to all the great friends I've made here throughout the years.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 541.4 KB · Downloads: 17,875 · 14th Jun 2014
|541.4 KB||17,875||14th Jun 2014|
Size: 1.31 MB · Downloads: 24,171 · 14th Jun 2014
|1.31 MB||24,171||14th Jun 2014|
Size: 1.35 MB · Downloads: 24,925 · 14th Jun 2014
|1.35 MB||24,925||14th Jun 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)