The Boss: Late Night Skinny Tie Alteration. Default/Non-Default.
Updated: 3rd Nov 2014 at 11:30 PM
This tie comes in two versions: default replacement and base-game compatible non-default. Get one or the other.
- Get "Default" if: you currently have the Late Night Expansion Pack AND are totally done using the LN skinny tie top, don't care if you never see it again, etc.
- Get "Non-Default" if: you DON'T have Late Night, OR have Late Night but want to keep both tops. This top will be found with the base game clothing.
Please note that the altered tie will only be visible at HLOD/LOD0. Any graphics setting lower than that will get you the regular skinny tie.
Something to note: this tie does not play well with all patterns, and I haven't yet found a rhyme or reason as to why some patterns work and others don't. I did a bit of testing in-game and found that lots of patterns do work well on the tie, but if they don't, you'll get a bit of distortion as shown in the picture on the right.
All morphs (except pregnancy) are included. Valid for everyday, formal, career, and random.
LOD0 = 1917
Buckley, for helping out enormously through all stages of this project.
CmarNYC and the MeshToolKit
TSRW And everyone who gave input, encouraged me not to give up, and took time to look and support. Thank you! <3
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
The Boss Non-Default Replacement.rar
Size: 1.16 MB · Downloads: 4,573 · 3rd Nov 2014
|1.16 MB||4,573||3rd Nov 2014|
The Boss Non-Default Replacement sims3pack.rar
Size: 1.16 MB · Downloads: 2,848 · 3rd Nov 2014
|1.16 MB||2,848||3rd Nov 2014|
The Boss Default Replacement.rar
Size: 1.12 MB · Downloads: 3,609 · 3rd Nov 2014
|1.12 MB||3,609||3rd Nov 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.