Base Game Frame Recolours
Updated: 30th Nov 2014 at 3:29 AM
You may notice a thin white line down the side of the Rolling Hills by H. Sean painting, unfortunately it is a fault in the original painting and couldn't be fixed by recolouring it, sorry I tried.
I have put them into separate files, so you only have to download the frame and colours you want or you can download all the frames together in AL Wood or MALM colours.
These are base game compatible - no EP's or SP's required!
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Wall Hangings.
Rolling Hills by H. Sean - Price: §400, "SimsCity at Night" - Price: §425, "Transcendence" by Joan Schnitzel - Price: §800, Bella Squared - Price: §1,000 & The Meaning of Fruit - Price: §1,500.
Rolling Hills by H. Sean - "Transcendence" by Joan Schnitzel - Bella Squared - The Meaning of Fruit - "SimsCity at Night"
Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour chart is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
amythestfenix for the extra wood colours and for allowing me to use them.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 198.0 KB · Downloads: 788 · 30th Nov 2014
|198.0 KB||788||30th Nov 2014|
Size: 250.8 KB · Downloads: 880 · 30th Nov 2014
|250.8 KB||880||30th Nov 2014|
Size: 76.8 KB · Downloads: 768 · 15th Nov 2014
|76.8 KB||768||15th Nov 2014|
Size: 97.0 KB · Downloads: 845 · 15th Nov 2014
|97.0 KB||845||15th Nov 2014|
Size: 96.7 KB · Downloads: 740 · 15th Nov 2014
|96.7 KB||740||15th Nov 2014|
Size: 216.7 KB · Downloads: 836 · 15th Nov 2014
|216.7 KB||836||15th Nov 2014|
Size: 125.0 KB · Downloads: 751 · 15th Nov 2014
|125.0 KB||751||15th Nov 2014|
Size: 228.8 KB · Downloads: 846 · 15th Nov 2014
|228.8 KB||846||15th Nov 2014|
Size: 75.9 KB · Downloads: 785 · 15th Nov 2014
|75.9 KB||785||15th Nov 2014|
Size: 143.0 KB · Downloads: 917 · 15th Nov 2014
|143.0 KB||917||15th Nov 2014|
Size: 470.4 KB · Downloads: 1,862 · 15th Nov 2014
|470.4 KB||1,862||15th Nov 2014|
Size: 662.7 KB · Downloads: 2,313 · 15th Nov 2014
|662.7 KB||2,313||15th Nov 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures