Updated: 18th Jun 2015 at 4:00 PM
2015-03-06: There is now a mesh override for the original bathroom shelf available here that resizes that shelf to the size of the small one (and also adds some slots to it).
All textures are referenced from the RAW Bathroom Shelf so they match exactly; any overrides you have for that will work for these as well. The wide shelf has 40 slots (8 for mid-sized items, the rest for small ones), the small one 20; they are spaced a little uneven on purpose because my sims are not the kind who would line up stuff in a shelf with a ruler.
Both are in the Deco > Misc section; the small shelf costs 245§ and the large one 425§ (i.e. a little cheaper than the bathroom shelf which is already filled with stuff). Nine colour options each, same as the bathroom shelf.
BY-NC-SA as usual, for the attribution please link directly to this thread. Also, it would be nice if you’d drop a note in the comments when you share them somewhere, so that I can link to your recolours from this post. Thanks!
High Poly: 578V/306F
Mid Poly: 528V/282F
Low Poly: 464F/250F
High Poly Sun Shadow: 172V/280F
Mid Poly Sun Shadow: 160V/256F
Low Poly Sun Shadow: 160V/224F
blender, Milkshape, s4pe, TSRW, ModdingToolkit.
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_shelf-raw.package (inside pbox_shelf-raw.zip)|
|Description||A functional small shelf that matches the Maxis RAW series.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||RAW Shelf|
|Filename||pbox_shelf-raw_wide.package (inside pbox_shelf-raw.zip)|
|Title||RAW Wide Shelf|
|Description||A functional wide shelf that matches the Maxis RAW series.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||RAW Wide Shelf|
Size: 44.4 KB · Downloads: 22,085 · 5th Mar 2015
|44.4 KB||22,085||5th Mar 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.