Found in Surfaces > Displays for 600§. All textures are referenced from the dining hutch so any texture overrides for that will be applied to the display as well.
When you put items in the display, you won’t be able to grab them anymore since the doors are in the way ‒ to get the objects out, simply move the entire shelf to your household inventory, that will separate the shelf from its content.
High Poly: 212F/128F
Mid Poly: 204F/120F
Low Poly: 180F/104F
High Poly Sun Shadow: 82V/118F
Mid Poly Sun Shadow: 70V/114F
Low Poly Sun Shadow: 70V/114F
s4pe, Milkshape, TSRW, ModdingToolkit.
|Filename||pbox_display-centurion.package (inside pbox_display-centurion.zip)|
|Description||A display shelf that matches the Maxis Centurion Dining Hutch.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Centurion Display|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 21.9 KB · Downloads: 12,530 · 7th Mar 2015
|21.9 KB||12,530||7th Mar 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.