Diagonal “Heat Seeker” Fireplace + Mesh Override
Updated: 22nd Feb 2016 at 2:58 PM
The diagonal fireplace fits exactly into a corner by default, no moveobjects needed (note however that when you put stuff on top, said stuff may not want to clip into walls, so for that you might need to turn moveobjects on anyway). Stats and slots and so on are referenced from the straight version, as well as the textures.
Diagonal, High Poly: 240V/202F
Diagonal, Low Poly: 193V/140F
Diagonal, Sun Shadow: 36V/60F
Straight, High Poly: 223V/187F
Straight, Low Poly: 179V/126F
Straight, Sun Shadow: 36V/56F
blender, TSRW/Milkshape, s4pe.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_fireplace_heatseeker-diagonal.package (inside pbox_fireplace_heatseeker-diagonal.zip)|
|Title||Diagonal Heat Seeker|
|Description||A diagonal version of the Maxis “Heat Seeker” fireplace that fits into corners.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Diagonal Heat Seeker|
Size: 11.3 KB · Downloads: 39,489 · 12th Nov 2015
|11.3 KB||39,489||12th Nov 2015|
Size: 14.2 KB · Downloads: 51,038 · 12th Nov 2015
|14.2 KB||51,038||12th Nov 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.