Compatibility: I created this career while using patch 1.67, but it should work fine with any patch. However, in order for this career to work, regardless of patch level, you will need the NRAAS Careers Base Mod found here.
Tones: This career contains all the standard tones, with one custom Work Out tone, which will help your Sims build their athletic skill.
Factors in Job Performance: Mood, athletic skill, relationship with teammates
Join Text: Are you passionate about football? Do you think you have the skills necessary to play in the NFL? Then join the NFL career, and begin working towards every player's ultimate goal: winning the Super Bowl.
1. Amateur - $11/hour - 3pm to 9pm - Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Do you dream of playing in the NFL one day? If so, keep playing at the amateur level, and hope that you catch the attention of the college scouts.
2. College - $15/hour - 9am to 5pm - Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat.
While your play at the amateur level caught the attention of the college scouts, you're not quite ready to be on the starting roster. Work hard as a backup, and you'll get a chance to start soon enough.
3. College Starter - $20/hour - 9am to 5pm - Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat.
All of your hard work as a has earned you a spot on the starting roster! Now it's time for you to make a name for yourself at the college level if you want to have a shot at being seen by NFL scouts.
4. College All Star - $30/hour - 9am to 5pm - Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat.
You are now one of the best players in college football and are on every NFL team's radar. Keep up the good work, and you're sure to be drafted into the NFL!
5. NFL Draft Pick - $80/hour - 9am to 5pm - Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat.
Congratulations! Your play at the college level has impressed the NFL scouts, and you have been selected in the NFL draft! While this is definitely a milestone in your career, you still have a lot of work to do if you want to become a star NFL player.
6. NFL - $150/hour - 9am to 5pm - Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun.
While you certainly have the potential to become a star, you're not quite good enough to make your NFL team's starting roster. Use this time as a to listen, learn, and work hard. You never know when your team is going to need you to step into the starting role.
7. NFL Rookie - $250/hour - 9am to 5pm - Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun.
It's time to get off the bench and onto the field for your first appearance in the NFL! Make the most of this opportunity to earn yourself a more secure roster spot and more respect from around the league.
8. NFL Veteran - $350/hour - 9am to 4pm - Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun.
With an amazing rookie year behind you, you are now considered to be a stable presence for your team on and off the field. Instead of focusing on earning a spot on the team, you can now focus solely on getting your team to the Super Bowl.
9. NFL MVP - $750/hour - 9am to 3pm - Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Congratulations! Your efforts during the regular season have earned you the title of NFL MVP! The only thing better than being the regular season MVP would be earning the title of Super Bowl MVP.
10. Super Bowl MVP - $900/hour - 9am to 3pm - Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Congratulations! Your team has won the Super Bowl, and you were named Super Bowl MVP! Your incredible play during the most high-stress game of the year will forever be remembered by NFL players and fans around the world.
Sims 3 Package Editor
Creon's Tutorial: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftitle%3DTutorial:_Complete_Guide_to_Career_Modding_for_Beginners!
This post by ThomasRiordan: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...942#post3815942
Description: Are you passionate about football? Do you think you have the skills necessary to play in the NFL? Then join the NFL career and begin working towards every players ultimate goal: winning the Super Bowl.
Size: 13.4 KB · Downloads: 28,598 · 1st Dec 2015
|13.4 KB||28,598||1st Dec 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: