MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by ohmysims Posted 14th Jul 2016 at 1:38 AM - Updated 21st Jan 2017 at 5:39 AM by ohmysims
726 Thanks Thanks 173 Favourited
Compatible with the patch PC Version 126.96.36.1990 / Mac Version 188.8.131.520 (Jan 12, 2017.)
Update Jan 21, 2017: VERSION 3. Updated for Patch 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch). Now all age groups can eat this food as before.
Update Nov 9, 2016: VERSION 2. Now chopsticks are animated (replaced with EA ones that came along with the patch 1.24.102.), and vegetarian safe.
Update July 15, 2016: Danish, Finnish, Swedish translation added. Japanese translation updated.
This is custom food that sims can prepare on the stove.
- YOU NEED CUSTOM FOOD INTERACTION v1.6 or higher for the recipe to be available in game.
- Cooking skill is not required (Lv1).
- No ingredient required.
- Tagged as Grains and Vegetation
- Cooking steps and props (chopsticks and basket) are customized.
- Available for all age groups.
- Your game version must be at least 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch) for this recipe to work!
- Made with PC Version 184.108.40.2060
- Basegame Compatible, but the dish will also show up in the restaurant menu if you have Dine Out installed.
- Should not conflict with any other mod.
- Safe to merge with other files.
How to use this recipe:
- Make sure your game version is up-to-date.
- Make sure you installed all the required files (both recipe and custom interaction script)
- Click either refrigerators or stoves in game and choose [Cook Custom Meal] pie menu.
- Choose the recipe you'd like to cook from the list. Please note that recipes won't appear If your sim doesn't have the required skill.
- English, Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian (all translated by myself using the strings of other custom food.); Polish (simmingstuff), Spanish (alexpilgrim), Swedish (heihu).
Now this recipe is translated by all the supported language. But still, feel free to correct any mistake and add suggestions!
English / Zaru Soba / Prepare Zaru Soba / Serve Zaru Soba
Note: [Prepare xxx] is an interaction name for making a single meal, while [Serve xxx] is an interaction name for making a group meal. These are shown in the sim's queue while they are making the food.
- Since the group meal mesh doesn't have proper geostates, the pot always look full even after sims eat up all the servings.
- Single meal: 477 vertices / 448 polygons
- Group meal: 397 vertices / 538 polygons
- Empty plate: 339 vertices / 282 polygons
- Custom chopsticks: 64 vertices / 40 polygons
- Custom cooking pot: Same as EA pot
- Plasticbox for the custom interaction script and tutorial.
- Graycurse for helping the FoodGroup improve the script.
- Simplestudio404 (kimu412) for the wicker tray. The rest are new meshes by me.
- Made with Sims4Studio, Blender, and Photoshop
Size: 336.5 KB · Downloads: 74,766 · 21st Jan 2017
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents