MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by ohmysims Posted 6th Jan 2017 at 8:46 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:27 PM by ohmysims : New Version
486 Thanks Thanks 124 Favourited
Compatible with the patch PC Version 22.214.171.1240 / Mac Version 126.96.36.1990 (Jan 12, 2017.)
Update Jan 21, 2017: Version 2.0
- Updated for Patch 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch). Now all age groups, except toddler, can drink these soda as before. Please don't request to make these drinks toddler compatible. Not only am I uncomfortable with the idea of giving toddlers soda, but also I have to make a new mod for the purpose. And I don't want to make things that I won't use.
- Updated Custom Drink Interaction (ver 1.4) is required for this version to work.
- Merged the four soda files into one, which means the old files won't be automatically replaced. Don't forget to delete the old ones!
Update Jan 9, 2017:
- Finnish translation updated.
- Fixed an issue where the names of the drinks don't properly appear when bought from picker menus.
These are canned soda that sims can get from refrigerators, coolers or vending machine.
- YOU NEED CUSTOM DRINK INTERACTION v1.4 or higher for the recipe to be available in game.
- No cooking skill is required (Lv1)
- No ingredient is required.
- Available for all age groups, except toddler.
- Your game version must be at least 1.26.96 for this recipe to work!
- Made with PC Version 188.8.131.520.
- Basegame Compatible, but the dish will also show up in the restaurant menu if you have Dine Out (GP03) installed.
- Should not conflict with any other mod.
- Safe to merge with other files.
How to use this recipe:
- Make sure your game version is up-to-date.
- Make sure you installed all the required files (both recipe and custom interaction script)
- Click refrigerators, coolers or vending machine in game and choose [Grab Custom Drinks] pie menu.
- Choose the name of the drink from the list.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian (all translated by myself), Finnish (Rush_Roadstar)
I used the google translator for the translation. So feel free to correct any mistake and add suggestions. But please DO NOT send me an STBL file extracted by s4pe. I have found a couple of issues with directly importing string files, so would rather manually type them. You can simply translate the texts below and leave a comment or attach a text file.
F46233C3: Coke / 7F268D65: Fanta / 11968749: Sprite / 66EF49D3: Welch's
- Can: 54 vertices / 56 polygons
- Icemunmun for making the original custom drink interaction script.
- Plasticbox for the custom food making tutorial.
- Graycurse for helping the FoodGroup improve the script.
- EA for the mesh.
- Made with Sims4Studio, Blender, and Photoshop
| Functional Drink Recipes
Size: 408.7 KB · Downloads: 56,138 · 21st Jan 2017
| Deco Only
Size: 382.0 KB · Downloads: 26,789 · 6th Jan 2017
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
40 Comments / replies (Who?)