"Manzil Jadid" - 2ba, 1br No CC home
Uploaded 21st Aug 2016 at 2:09 PM · Updated 8th Apr 2018 at 8:57 AM by HarVee
The lot is sparsely furnished and is designed to be placed on a corner, next to an intersection, which is why the entrance is on the side of lot instead of in front. However, the lot can be placed anywhere really.
EP/SP/CC - No SP's or CC used, but every EP excluding Into The Future
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 32,156
Lot Price (unfurnished): 27,619
EA for Expansion Pack content and The Sims 3 game.
Jje1000 for Eastlands world, which gave me the inspiration to create this lot.
Title: Manzil Jadid - 2BA, 1BR
Description: Meaning "New Home" in Arabic, this small compound styled homestead features 2 full baths. One on each level and 1 bedroom on the upper level. Lot is only furnished with the basics. ~By HarVee at ModTheSims.info
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 425 · 21st Aug 2016
|1.94 MB||425||21st Aug 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!