MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
170 Sims Lane, Pleasantview ~ Maxis MakeOver #30
by CatherineTCJD Posted 19th Dec 2017 at 7:20 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2018 at 5:27 PM by CatherineTCJD
45 Thanks Thanks 10 Favourited
Please scroll through all the pictures to see the before and after changes of this original Pleasantview house. Maxis gave us a pretty good house here to begin with - but, every time I played it, I ended up making changes... something just wasn't right [about the original floorplan.] After several rebuilds, I finally came up with a plan I liked. I hope your sims will like it too!
REQUIRED for the Craftsman 2T Glass Door - you'll need the 1T Window Master Mesh for the set (though it is not technically used in this house!)
Get it here: Craftsman 1T Window MASTER by tBudgett @ MTS
REQUIRED for the Pinegultcher Stairs - is the script file for the stairs. Please read the download/install instructions provided by tBudgett. If you do NOT already have these stairs - you will need to download and install them. The stairs are included in the package file for this house; but the script file is not... you'll need to go get it!
Necessary, and NOT included - GO get them:
"Colors of Order" Green Wallpaper extracted from Lifestyle Stories by Argon @ MATY
Plain Stripes Carpet in "Seal" by Maranantah @ MTS
Dubay Blue Carpet by Mutske @ TSR
Magic Carpet 2 by Joninmobile @ MTS
Blue Recolor of the Colonial DblHung Shutter by tBudgett @ MTS
Weathered Madeira Recolor of the Midnight Ride Window by iCad @ MTS
Edger in Dk Wood By HL @ S2A
Flatwud Dining Table recolor in Dk Wood by Michelle @ MTS
Justa/Value Door recolor in Dk Wood by Michelle @ MTS
Dk Wood Half-wall - (found in: Recolors_Country_hall.rar) by Margierytka @ MTS
"Wall of Thunder" Completer Set by Bumblebee560 @ MTS
K&B Poured Concrete in Tan w/out border by ME! CatherineTCJD @ MTS
Invisible Driveway by Sophie-David @ MTS
NOTE: If walls are missing when you first visit the lot, exit without saving and add Numenor's Unlevel Wall - #90 to your DL folder before loading this house again. Sometimes I use this wall instead of the CFE cheat when building houses.
Standard mods I use that are not necessary nor included - but were probably used whilst building/photo-ing/prepping this house for upload...
I use Moi's Roof Shader for brighter roofs
Maranatah's White Wall Top texture replacement
Moo's Turn On/Off Lights
Menaceman's Lunatech Lighting Fix
I also use FRAPs to take in-game pictures, and PhotoShop to clean/collage said pictures.
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price (furnished): $74,596
Custom Content Included:
- PINEGULTCHER RECOLORABLE MODULAR STAIRS by tbudgett @ MTS2
- Invisiblesmokealarm by pfish @ MTS2
- SoireeChairMesh by HolySimoly @ archive
- Cadena Glass Doors and Windows by Windkeeper @ TSR
- column-value1-cornered by HugeLunatic @ MTS2
- counter-Romantic-wallcabinet 2 and 3 by Mutske @ TSR
- door-craftsman-Glass2T_DUO by tbudgett @ MTS2
- Lamp_Ceiling_ModernAsian by EAxis Store; fixed by CircusWolf @ GoS
- Lamp_Table_ModernAsian by EAxis Store; fixed by CircusWolf @ GoS
- WoodSpiralStairsRailing1-Right by Raynus @ ImagineThat (blog)
- WoodSpiralStairs_Left by Raynus @ ImagineThat (blog)
- shower-tubbackless by HugeLunatic @ MTS2
- shower-valuebackless by HugeLunatic @ MTS2
- stairCornerWooden by Spaik @ TSR; slaved by HugeLunatic @ Sims2Artists
- window-jock-short by HugeLunatic @ Sims2Artists
- tinyceilinglight by senesi2003 @ MTS2
Thank you EAxis for this wonderful game
And, MTS2 for this terrific website!
| Built with the UC - you'll need all EPs/SPs to play this lot. Enjoy!
Size: 2.48 MB · Downloads: 361 · 19th Dec 2017
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents