EDUKATE booksets (decorative clutter)
The booksets are weighted as deco objects (11, for those who know), so they should fit into any slot on any object. Each set has 5 new recolors, which are all repositoried in the Bookset 1A package. All other booksets are slaved to the Bookset 1A, so it MUST in the Downloads folder in order for the textures to work and be visible in the game.
Enjoy decorating, and Happy Reading!
Tools used: SimPE, GIMP, Blender 2.79
Catalogue placement: Decorative > Sculptures
In-game price - 7
set 1A - 44
set 1B - 36
set 2A - 204
set 2B - 24
set 2C - 36
set 3 - 78
set 4A - 34
set 4B - 42
set 5 - 78
Additional Credits: - thanks to Quaxi and all his fine collaborators
CEP- thanks to Numenor and RGiles for this valuable gift to our hobby
MTS- thanks to the griffin formerly known as Delphy for hosting this great community
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Decorative books from the surfer bookshelf
Size: 504.1 KB · Downloads: 1,054 · 10th Jan 2018
|504.1 KB||1,054||10th Jan 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I don't mind if you include any of these meshes with your lots**, as long as you provide a link to the original MTS page for the mesh. Posting my mesh on any site by itself, or claiming it as your own work, would be considered rude and a breach of my trust and love for you as a fellow simmer.
**Above policy does not apply to Remote Control Thing - it contains an NPC that could possibly corrupt a neighborhood when removed, and I doubt that downloaders would appreciate something like that hidden in a downloaded lot.