[UPDATED] H&B PowerWave - Stove [UPDATED 01/06/21]
Uploaded 31st May 2018 at 7:18 PM · Updated 3rd Jun 2021 at 3:35 AM by littledica : Updated to support seasons' new grand meal.
NOW SUPPORTED BY CUSTOM FOOD INTERACTIONS
THE NEW STOVE BY H&B
Hey guys! I'm back! And so is H&B! If you follow me on Tumblr you might have noticed a little sneak peek of what i've been working on lately, alternating 3D modelling with studying to save my last year's grades Anyways, here it is!
The item costs 25.000 and here's why: the stove it was cloned from, the Schmapple Oven, is the most expensive of the game, 13.000 simoleans. In addition to that, i've also updated its tuning to have the never clean improvement, which avoids it from getting dirty, and the increased quality improvement too.
Blender: Normal mapping, 3D modelling;
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: At H&B, we're always trying to bring the best technology in the best-looking appliance possible for your kitchen. Our focus is to bring a design that can blend in virtually any kitchen, in combination with premium and strong materials to ensure durability over years. The new H&B PowerWave Stove meets with an incredible all-metal body design, controlled by a smart interface on the front HD display. Use the power of induction and microwaves to cook thoroughly tasty dishes. The new H&B PowerWave, the stove you didn't know you needed.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: H&B PowerWave Stove
Size: 4.36 MB · Downloads: 124,186 · 3rd Jun 2021
|4.36 MB||124,186||3rd Jun 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.