H&B HaloCook | Hologram High Quality Stove [UPDATED 01/06/21]
Updated: 1st Jun 2021 at 8:48 PM
THE NEW STOVE BY H&B LABS
H&B Labs is proud to introduce the new H&B HaloCook, the result of years of research in the volumetric hologram field applied to everyday electronics. Thanks to the revolutionary hologram technology, the stove is able to project graphics to indicate what's happening on both the stove top and the oven, via an intuitive UI. The holograms are fully volumetric, meaning you can put stuff on them and said stuff wont fall inside of the stove!
2048 x 2048 Diffuse, Normal and Specular Texture;
512 x 512 Additive Texture, 8 variations;
Custom tuning that comes with pre-installed upgrades;
Full name in-game: H&B HaloCook | Littledica (Everything after | is hidden text that can be searched through the in-game search bar);
The thumbnail was not changed to anything custom.
Blender, Photoshop, Sims4Studio
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: That might sound cheesy but, the future really is here. With H&B HaloCook, we are changing the game in many areas. Repairs have never been so easy: simply turn off the unit, let the holograms disappear and proceed with the procedure. The volumetric holograms provide a targeted cleaning service to get rid of all the stains once you're done cooking. Welcome to the future!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: H&B HaloCook | Littledica
Size: 4.68 MB · Downloads: 21,988 · 1st Jun 2021
|4.68 MB||21,988||1st Jun 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.