Beehive Hairdo (New Mesh)
Uploaded 16th Apr 2019 at 11:14 AM · Updated 23rd Apr 2019 at 11:10 AM by carrit
I've remade an old beta hairstyle that is well known for being Irma Oldie's hair. However, this version is meant to be more like an update of the original. A less solid version per say.
While this is certainly a strange hairstyle, it really isn't that out of place in a game where you can have gravity defying pigtails.
I was unable to get the animation to work properly but I decided it would be fine without it as I only intended to make the fringe move.
Just like the Darling hair this hairstyle is only available for YAF/AF & Elder female sims.
Special thanks to TheSims1Master for helping with the textures!
Feel free to edit as much as you like but keep it free.
Thanks for viewing!
Alphas: 123 each (246)
TheSims1Master for helping out with the textures!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
Size: 674.3 KB · Downloads: 2,292 · 16th Apr 2019
|674.3 KB||2,292||16th Apr 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.