Benner Table Add-ons + Recolors!
Updated: 9th Aug 2020 at 3:11 PM
This was on my to-do list for sooo long, but I finally completed it! (Hooray me! )
Anyhow, this mod adds 6 new meshes (based of the Benner coffeetable) PLUS matching recolors for the existing tables (1 coffee table and 2 dining tables)
These are the 6 new meshes that are included:
1) Benner Hallway Table ---> Found under Surfaces/Accent Tables for 105$
2) Benner Round Coffee Table (Large) ---> Found under Surfaces/Coffeetables for 226$
3) Benner Round Coffeetable (small) ---> Found under Surfaces/Coffeetables for 95$
4) Benner Round Dining Table (4-seater) ---> Found under Surfaces/Dining Tables for 288$
5) Benner Round Dining Table (6-seater) ---> Found under Surfaces Dining Tables for 477$
6) Benner Round Endtable ---> Found under Surfaces/Accent Tables for 90$
There are also matching recolors for these 3 existing items:
1) Benner Coffee Table ---> Found under Surfaces/Coffeetables for 95$
2) Martian Invader ---> Found under Surfaces/Dining Tables for 300$
3) Taxonomical Creation ---> Found under Surfaces Dining Tables for 475$
You can find everything by searching "simsi45" or "Benner table"
There are 3 files available for download:
The MERGED file contains everything (Meshes AND Recolors) in one single package file
The MESHES file contains JUST the 6 new meshes.
The RECOLORS file contains JUST the Recolors for the EXISTING EA tables.
That's all! Have fun
1) Benner Hallway Table -> 390/390/390
2) Benner Round Coffee Table (Large) -> 362/362/362
3) Benner Round Coffeetable (small) -> 362/362/362
4) Benner Round Dining Table (4-seater) -> 362/362/362
5) Benner Round Dining Table (6-seater) -> 362/362/362
6) Benner Round Endtable -> 362/362/362
EA / Maxis
Sims 4 Studio
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Contains JUST the recolors of the existing EA items!
Size: 785.0 KB · Downloads: 5,631 · 9th Aug 2020
|785.0 KB||5,631||9th Aug 2020|
| Contains JUST the new meshes!
Size: 604.8 KB · Downloads: 5,938 · 9th Aug 2020
|604.8 KB||5,938||9th Aug 2020|
| Contains the Recolors + New meshes in one merged package!
Size: 1.18 MB · Downloads: 17,244 · 9th Aug 2020
|1.18 MB||17,244||9th Aug 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Follow me on twitter and youtube, for updates on upcoming content!
- Do NOT redistribute as your own!
- Do NOT Re-upload my mods to your website/blog, without asking for permission first! (send a pm if you need to)
- If you intend to reupload make sure to post a DIRECT link to the appropriate MTS thread. No re-directs to third party websites, PPC networks etc.
- If you want to edit meshes, or create additional recolors of my conversions ASK FIRST! (either through PM's or comments)
- Of course you are free to use my mods in your lots, as long as you give PROPER credits. (a link to the original thread would be appreciated but not required.)
- Feel free to leave requests however don't expect me to complete them. I usually work on requests once I'm done with my personal projects.