MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Belladonna Penthouse - 1DBL+1CHD+2.5BA
by Victor_tor Posted 2nd Jan 2020 at 1:50 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2020 at 4:24 PM by Victor_tor : Hashtags and info edited
64 Thanks Thanks 15 Favourited
- Masters Bedroom [DBL bed]
- Masters bathroom and toilet merged
- Guest WC
- Child bedroom
- Child bathroom and toilet merged
- Two verandas: dinning and lounge
- A pool
- Place for gardening
- Since it was planned as a place named after Bella Goth, it is translating Goth family house features - it has no TV and games, but it's great place for musical instruments skilling.
- This house is providing black humor stuff like sugar skull display, fish cemetery fishbowl and great skeleton woman as spire.
- There is no elevator here. It takes some time for sims to climb up and down the stairs from entrance hall to lobby.
BASEGAME WITH NO CC WAS USED so feel free to use your own content
General tips to place and use lot
- Building contains some enlarged and climbed decorative items. Stairs were placed to intersect windows with cheat. Be sure to make bb.moveobjects turned on before place the lot. it's necessary.
- Showlhiddenobjects cheat was used to place lighting and sugar skulls at kitchen.
- There is no need to have City Living because it's just a usual house climbed high above the ground. You buy its outdoors items same way as all residential lots and that can be edited.
- Was build and playtested in game version: 220.127.116.110
Happy New Year! Vic ^_^
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 150.000
Lot Price (unfurnished): unknown
- R.I.P. to Elisabeth Taylor and her Cleopatra who was the actual muse for making this.
- This house is also available for download from my gallery profile.
Size: 276.0 KB · Downloads: 2,402 · 2nd Jan 2020
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents