Under counter mini fridge
Updated: 8th Feb 2020 at 10:18 PM - deleted some incorrect information
The mesh was resized to fit beneath the counter to give a more sleek appearance. No changes were made to vertices or faces so the polys and vertices are the same as the original. The original mesh had no low shadow/mesh. I removed the decorative slots from the top of the fridge, items can be placed on the counter top normally. Added the slot that allows it to fit into the counter with proper cutout so when the door is open, you can see the contents of the fridge.
If you are looking for an alternative mesh for both mini fridges, Teknikah has created their own mesh (with my permission for original idea) similar to this that fits the whole counter. Check out their great creation here https://modthesims.info/d/637923/un...ni-fridges.html
If you want to make recolors or alter the mesh and include it in your builds/uploads, feel free to do as you please but give me a shout out for the original work. Thanks to Maxis EA for the original mesh, The Sims Resource WorkShop, Sims 4 Studio and paint.net
Mesh High: 1686 vertices, 1276 polygons
Mesh Medium: 1240 vertices, 759 polygons
Shadow High: 776 vertices, 1258 polygons
Shadow Medium: 497 vertices, 741 polygons
Mesh Low: N/A
Shadow Low: N/A
Sims 4 Studio
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The Sleeker Mini Fridge fits under the counter giving you even more space.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Sleeker Mini Fridge
Size: 1.09 MB · Downloads: 8,091 · 3rd Feb 2020
|1.09 MB||8,091||3rd Feb 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.