ErgoSupreme add-on & recolors
Updated: 20th Apr 2021 at 10:57 AM
Here are a few recolors for base game ErgoSupreme Dining Chair.
I wanted to make floral-patterned seats for that one but it proved a bit too tricky. So eventually I made new Louis XV style chair that pulls wood texture from ErgoSupreme. It might be too different to be called an add-on but oh well..
Dining Louis chair costs 1001 S, you'll find it in
Buy Mode/Comfort/Seating/Dining chairs
The seat is recolourable,
mesh file contains six color options.
I've been making worn/distressed recolors of Maxis objects for a while now, that's just a chunk of it, there will be more.
XVII century floral designs by Anna Maria Garthwaite
Striped Wallpaper by Trapping
Description: An antique chair for your dining rooms. Seat is recolourable. Wood texture is pulled from ErgoSupreme Dining Chair. [email protected]
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Size: 7.13 MB · Downloads: 1,540 · 20th Apr 2021
|7.13 MB||1,540||20th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
* If you get ERROR messages while unpacking .7z, .zip or .rar archives UPDATE YOUR 7-Zip or . If you use other software, make sure it's not outdated!
* I don't take commissions
* I don't play The Sims 4 so I don't have any interest/experience in making convertions. If you'd like to convert my stuff, go ahead, just let me know if you share it anywhere (but no paysites! And no TSR).
If you get errors when trying to download my files please let me know!