Batman Ears - MAJOR UPDATE 5-28-06
Uploaded 30th Oct 2005 at 6:07 AM · Updated 3rd Oct 2008 at 11:37 PM by generalzoi : MAJOR UPDATE
I decided to celebrate the successful upload of my first skin with my first mesh. It's Batman's ears. Or cowl. Or whatever. The pointy things. They come in all ages except toddler (if ya'll really want a baby Bats, let me know, I'll figure it out). Included: The ears as an accessory, and bald hair for your children and toddlers. That might should go in the hair section, but it is a part of his mask, and I didn't want to seperate the pieces of it. Not included: The face paint/mask. I spent like 10 seconds making that thing for the screenshots. I'm sure someone else can do a better job.
All content is either by Maxis or me.
I have University and I'm a new uploader, so I'm not sure how that works yet, but you shouldn't need the expansion pack for this mesh.
On a rhetorical note, why did these screenshots come out so much clearer than my Spider-Man screenshots? I spent forever trying to make those things look decent. The Sims 2 hates my Spidey.
Recolor at will, but no paysite, if that's even applicable.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 11.2 KB · Downloads: 18,499 · 29th May 2006
|11.2 KB||18,499||29th May 2006|
BaldAllAges - Batman.rar
Size: 30.1 KB · Downloads: 18,995 · 30th Oct 2005
|30.1 KB||18,995||30th Oct 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.