Reno hair mesh
Uploaded 3rd Dec 2005 at 12:03 PM · Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 4:34 AM by plicka : clothes and goggles added
It's not quite right as you can see from the pics, i couldnt get his hair 'puffy' enough at the top and there is a gap between his neck and hairline, but like i said i had no plans of sharing! the hair looks best with goggles but is fine without them, it's for YA/ADULT/ELDER males and should work with all expansions.
thanks to Wes for the plugin that makes things like this possible and thanks for all the great comments i've recieved to my previous meshes!
as usual recolours are more than welcome, no paysites, leave the mesh here and only here, post recolours where ever you want, and of course give credit when needed!
Enjoy and tell me what you think and if there are any problems!
NOTE- I'm sorry it wasnt mentioned, after recieving so many messages about the goggles not working in peoples games i need to mention that the goggles require nightlife, they are simply a recolour of the nightlife goggles and not a mesh made by me!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||5f0186c8_plickasrenocloth.package (inside clothes and goggles.rar)|
clothes and goggles.rar
Size: 100.3 KB · Downloads: 32,787 · 4th Dec 2005
|100.3 KB||32,787||4th Dec 2005|
Size: 279.9 KB · Downloads: 38,673 · 3rd Dec 2005
|279.9 KB||38,673||3rd Dec 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by Lunar Eclipse
LATEST EDIT- feel free to upload my meshes with your recolours, credit is nice though!
EDIT- If you find that i've deleted a hairmesh in a fit of stupidity that you've made recolours of feel free to include my mesh (with credit) with your work, i'm really really sorry to those that have had meshes unavailable when they've wanted them, my depression gets the better of me sometimes.
I love when people recolour/retexture my meshes because i'm not so great at that part, put them where ever you want online as long as it isn't a pay site and as long as i get a mention (exchange site is fine, just let people know where to get the mesh),
Please don't alter my meshes.
If you DO recolour or retexture and upload feel free to let me know, i LOVE to download other peoples work over my own!
If there are any questions just IM me, i don't bite, though i don't always answer ALL of my messages sorry!