Uploaded 21st Jul 2006 at 8:14 PM · Updated 5th Nov 2008 at 7:21 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
today i've found a real easy way to convert adult meshes to children ones. I just had to try it out on the graduation robe (also I had promised to do this if I found an easy way - you see I stick to what I say )
So what you get is a converted graduation robe, that works for both genders, uses a bump map and on top of that has a fat state (I have to admit my other robes dont :hmm: ). They also should work in any game configuration...e.g. all ep's or none
Now ALL your wizards, witches, or whatever other sim you want to put into a robe, can wear them for their WHOLE life...well not when they are still babies or toddler's or just taking a bath, but you get what I mean.
For teen to elder look into my profile you'll find them all there.
As always you may recolour, but you may not include the mesh with your recolours. Just link back here for the mesh and please do not upload to paysites.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
Size: 613.5 KB · Downloads: 18,285 · 21st Jul 2006
|613.5 KB||18,285||21st Jul 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.