October Decorative Plant Set: A Blaze of Colour
Updated: 8th Oct 2006 at 11:35 PM
Here are the details:
The October Planters contains 3 files:
The Friendly Gargoyles - 1054 polys; two recolourable parts;
Pedestal Planter Tall - 1249 polys; two recolourable parts;
Pedestal Planter Short - 1504 polys; two recolourable parts;
The single files:
Lavatera (it resembles Holyhock) - 1400 polys
Lupins - 1146 polys
Foxgloves - 914 polys
Garden Irises - 955 polys
Nasturtium - 960 polys
All of them can be found in Buy Mode>Decorative>Plants
Shrubs and Primroses contains:They are in Build Mode>Gardening
Garden Primroses - 1130 polys
Garden Primroses Half Tiles - 546 polys
The Rhododendron (or rather my version of a Rhodo) - 1153 polys
The shrub with a somewhat unusual name Leucotheo (I like its multicoloured leaves) - 989 polys
The good thing about "plastic" plants is that your sims do not have to water and trim them. There is a drawback, howerver: plastic plants cannot be seen in the neigbourhood view.
Programs used: MilkShape
UV Mapper Free
I have not made many recolours of the plants on purpose: so that you could have some fun editing the textures.
Please do not upload these items or the recolours you have made to pay sites.
Thank you for all you comments on my work.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 114.5 KB · Downloads: 84,623 · 8th Oct 2006
|114.5 KB||84,623||8th Oct 2006|
Size: 89.2 KB · Downloads: 84,161 · 8th Oct 2006
|89.2 KB||84,161||8th Oct 2006|
Size: 105.4 KB · Downloads: 86,287 · 8th Oct 2006
|105.4 KB||86,287||8th Oct 2006|
Size: 108.2 KB · Downloads: 83,320 · 8th Oct 2006
|108.2 KB||83,320||8th Oct 2006|
Size: 94.8 KB · Downloads: 83,407 · 8th Oct 2006
|94.8 KB||83,407||8th Oct 2006|
Size: 490.4 KB · Downloads: 87,625 · 8th Oct 2006
|490.4 KB||87,625||8th Oct 2006|
Size: 489.4 KB · Downloads: 83,214 · 8th Oct 2006
|489.4 KB||83,214||8th Oct 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.