Opera Modular Sofa + Extra recolours for Annie Modular Sofa
Updated: 8th Oct 2008 at 10:01 PM by -Maylin-
I've also included some more recolours for the Annie modular sofas, hence the Opera modular sofa as well, because some people just can't get enough of Georgia's beautiful recolours. Ive broken down the recolours into 2 smaller zips as people had trouble downloading big files in the past.
- These sofas requires the expansion pack Nightlife
- They are made using the repository technique, and are slave objects off the annie sofa main mesh, so you'll need to download the meshes and recolours of the Annie modular sofa from here: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=252787
(For those who have already downloaded the Annie sofa set before 22 November 2007, please redownload the whole set as I made some updates with them. If you do not redownload, you'll see that in-game, the legs for these new sofas will appear wooden or black instead of metal)
- These are modular sofas which will join up when put next to each other. You'll need Inge's sectionalsofa patch in your downloads folder from here: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1393933
Unfortunately, if you have Shaklin's sectionalsofa patch, you'll have to remove that from your downloads folder in order for these to work
- To recolour these sofas, you'll need to recolour the Annie modular sofa Main mesh.
- These sofas are listed in the catalog under Comfort > sofas
Slightly lower than the Annie modular sofa
i.e., 1000 ish per component
- Jwoods with his ever so useful tute on repository technique
- Inge for her sectional sofa patch
- You know the others, I don't think I need to mention anymore
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 892.4 KB · Downloads: 42,113 · 10th Dec 2007
|892.4 KB||42,113||10th Dec 2007|
Size: 1.29 MB · Downloads: 43,969 · 10th Dec 2007
|1.29 MB||43,969||10th Dec 2007|
Size: 444.5 KB · Downloads: 44,897 · 10th Dec 2007
|444.5 KB||44,897||10th Dec 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Also I've received numerous messages that seem to be enquiring on recurring topics. Here Ill put on a couple of faq's to help you.
Q - Those walls and floors in my screenshots in the "Great Aussie Bathroom", where can I get them?
A - You can't, those were made by me, and deleted by me, stupid me.
Q - After Ive installed the apartment expansion, the maxis modular sofas don't work anymore, why?
A - If you have my modular sofas with Inge's patch, chances are you'll need to download the updated patch by Inge. I've provided the link to Inge's page on my modular sofa's pages.
Q - The shiny floor??
A - Those were made by Murano and Ive provided the credits for those, didnt I?
- Any other problems you think mightve been caused by my creations, report them on the downloads page. Please only send a pm when yuor questino is unrelated to the particular objects etc. or if it's personal or inappropriate to the public eyes... nothing disturbing thogh :-)
- My objects can be packaged/uploaded in your lots
- No need to credit me, just share, sharing is good
For those recolouring,
- Don't need to link back to page for my meshes, i.e., you can include them in your downloads if you want