Nouk - Squid hair for ladies of all ages!
Uploaded 21st May 2008 at 11:46 AM · Updated 21st May 2008 at 9:19 PM by Nouk : added required pics of colors :)
Your sim will be attacked by a dangerous hairy squid in 8 colors! It will take it's time gnawing open your sims skull and eating it's brain. Ok if there were a brain inside, poor squid, it's completely harmless for sims... and even looks kinda pretty :O
- all ages
- toddler has different mesh
- 2 families in dark and light colors, 2 greys
- Child to Elder: 2723 vertices, 4156 faces (pretty high but most can handle it easily)
- Toddler: 1535 vertices, faces
- Recolor at will and upload mesh with it, ONLY to 100% free sites.
- For more, read my TOU.
- Toddler: 1535 vertices, 2148 faces
- Demon 432
- Dr House
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
Nouk - Squid Hair - Light Colors + Mesh.rar
Size: 1.99 MB · Downloads: 89,544 · 21st May 2008
|1.99 MB||89,544||21st May 2008|
Nouk - Squid Hair - Dark Colors + Mesh.rar
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 101,659 · 21st May 2008
|1.94 MB||101,659||21st May 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.