))For Tyler!(( Nouk - Long Hair for Ladies of all ages!
Nouk - Long Hair for Ladies of all ages!
This long hair is pulled back with little braids. Your sim will like her long hair out of her face, but will still be showing off her healthy locks!
- For all ages
- Binned into the right family, one grey
- 4 colors
- 1201 vertices 1732 faces: not high, usable for all pc's
- Tyler, for having his 17th birthday
- Creators of Simpe, for making a tool usable for noobies
- Wes_h, for creating the excellent Unimesh plugins
- You must obey Tyler, he's 17 now.
- Recolors and retextures very welcome, but only on free sites.
- You can upload your sim with this hair, mesh included, but only on free sites.
- You can upload your recolors with the mesh, but only free sites.
Enjoy, Tyler and everyone else! Tyler, I hope you like it!
1201 vertices 1732 faces: not high, usable for all pc's
Tyler, Tyler, Tyler.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Nouk - LongHairFemLilBraids - Mesh + Colors.rar
Size: 852.5 KB · Downloads: 51,938 · 14th Sep 2007
|852.5 KB||51,938||14th Sep 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.