Oversized Tops (3 styles!)
Updated: 31st Aug 2008 at 11:30 PM
Today I bring you oversized tops for your sim ladies in 3 different styles. Each avalible in a super spectrum of colours, from lipstick red to sunshine yellow for maximum versatlity. All meshes have a fatmorph and have bumpmapy goodness. The actual puffy part finishes at the waist line (where all top meshes finish) for a tucked in appearence, but I included a sort of elasticated waist band so the tops look ok with low cut bottoms.
Notes - Sorry but taking pictures of 45 different tops would have taken me till like decemberrr. But as you can see I provided a swatch of each different colour that Iapplied the exact filter to to get the colour. So the swatch basically represents each colour... get it?
- Hair on the left model in white coming sooon in like... well on thursday possibly. :O
Jumper - 1288
Deep V neck - 1214
Stringy vests - 1202
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 1.55 MB · Downloads: 38,804 · 31st Aug 2008
|1.55 MB||38,804||31st Aug 2008|
Size: 1.95 MB · Downloads: 36,852 · 31st Aug 2008
|1.95 MB||36,852||31st Aug 2008|
Size: 3.52 MB · Downloads: 44,961 · 31st Aug 2008
|3.52 MB||44,961||31st Aug 2008|
Sentate- Oversized Tops MESHES.zip
Size: 192.4 KB · Downloads: 49,286 · 31st Aug 2008
|192.4 KB||49,286||31st Aug 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.