Manor House Collection: Gourmet Kitchen Pt. II
Updated: 24th Jul 2009 at 2:13 PM
Click here for Pt. I of the Manor House Gourmet Kitchen
Most of the items in this set are purely for decoration, but are absolutely necessary to create a complete Gourmet Kitchen fit for a manor.
-wall potrack (slave to the MH Kitchen Potrack and MH Kitchen stove)
-pendant light (+ 4 recolors: dark gold, nickel, galvanized metal, holophane glass)
-pulley style pendant light (slave to the standard pulley light)
-7 sets of dish clutter (slaves to the MH Kitchen Short cupboard; + 7 recolors: black, black and white, red, cafe, gold band, silver band, matte white)
-pots and pans clutter: copper kettle, frying pan, rondeau, stock pot (except for the kettle, all pots and pans clutter are slaves to the MH Kitchen Potrack)
Click here to see more pictures of the MH Kitchen Set pt II
-The wall potrack requires both the stove and potrack from part one of the MH Kitchen set.
-Dishes clutter requires the short kitchen cupboard from the MH Kitchen set.
-Dishes recolors will also recolor cabinet dishes.
-All pots and pans clutter minus the copper kettle are slaves to the MH Kitchen potrack.
-The service dumbwaiter is NOT-functional. It is actually a window and can be found in the window catalog. To place objects in the dumbwaiter, place an invisible endtable or table-height OSMP on the "car" side of the dumbwaiter. The car side takes it's lighting from whatever room it sticks out into, so it's best to not the completely enclose it in walls or else the inside will appear completely dark.
Terms and Conditions
You may recolor this set, but you canNOT clone it, hack it or alter the package files in any way!
You may also include it in houses and lots, but NOT if you are uploading to the exchange.
If you recolor this, don't host these mesh files anywhere else. Please link back so that downloaders can get the actual meshes here.
Please give full credit and a link back if recoloring or adding to a lot.
The collection file can be found in the MH Kitchen pt. I thread. It is the collection file for the entire MH Kitchen set, not just part I.
service dumbwaiter - 453
wall potrack - 1316
pendant light - 1428
pulley pendant light - 2216
tea set dishes clutter - 1366
bowls dishes clutter (short stack) - 554
bowls dishes clutter (tall stack) - 806
teacup stack dishes clutter - 782
plates stack dishes clutter - 1010
plates and bowls dishes clutter - 1610
teacups and saucers dishes clutter - 446
copper kettle - 748
stock pot- 456
frying pan - 202
rondeau - 456
SimPE, CEP, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
This mod has specific instructions!House Collection: Gourmet Kitchen Pt. I: http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=314684
Size: 1.23 MB · Downloads: 87,419 · 1st Apr 2009
|1.23 MB||87,419||1st Apr 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Due to school obligations, I am taking a hiatus from creating until spring of 2010. Please see my journal for more details.
Thanks for visiting my page! I invite you to check out my journal, where you can find information on my current and upcoming work, or just head straight to the downloads area!
I will not answer any PMs about downloading or questions about where to install downloaded files. If you are having problems downloading a file, that is a site issue I CANNOT help you with.
The 'Game Help' section of this website exists for that reason. It was put together by people who are heaps more knowledgeable than I am. Any questions about troubleshooting/the mechanics of downloading will be ignored and deleted.
However, if my files cause any in-game issues, I encourage you to PM me and chew my head off.