Each missed thing in Sims3 become a new must-to-do for me. As long as we can see overstuffed windows in rabbitholes our poor sims homes look so naked...
Hope you like and enjoy this simple lintel to transform a humble abode in a decent urban traditional house. Not only for outdoor sights! you can use it as a cornice over curtains or over mantles, as you can see in the pic below.
Two recolorable channels and two carved texture layers to play with, simulating plaster, marble or wood.
Price and catalog description
You'll find it under curtains in Buy Mode Decoration Catalog. Cloned from the curtain Loft of Base Game, instead I have installed and fully patched up to World Adventures, but I think it should work for BGame only players. My apologies if it is not useable by someone. Priece: 155 simoleons.
Thanks to the toolmakers and developpers for Sims3 that help people like me, who nothing understand of bits, numbers, codecs and so but want to make a contribution with imagination and artistic feelings.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: By nanisim
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 216.9 KB · Downloads: 6,645 · 1st Feb 2010
|216.9 KB||6,645||1st Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Wide Open Policy
You can recolor, retexture and modify alphas LINKING BACK to the thread at MTS to get the meshes.
You can upload my objects with your lots in FREE SITES WITH CREDITS AND LINK TO MTS.
You can include pics of my creations freely WITH CREDIT TO NANISIM.
In any case, thanks to all who like and apreciate my work!