The Vanity Mirror
Updated: 12th Jun 2010 at 5:53 PM - Submission
This is a kitsch heart shaped mirror for the Sim who simply loves the look of her/him self. Tasteless, tacky or lovable. Whatever your sim thinks of it it's sure to be a winner with at least someone in the neighbourhood, right?
Works just like a standard mirror. Can be positioned above a sink.
Will be found in the decor/mirrors section for 200 simoleons.
This is an original mesh by myself. It is the first mesh I have ever made through learning milkshape. So I hope you like it.
1 Recolourable area around the frame.
The Sims Resource Workshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: We at vanity mirrors know that when it comes down to it the only sim worth loving, is you. That's why we created this deligtful adition to your household, one imafe you'll surely never get tired of.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Vanity Mirror by whatwhat.zip
Size: 43.5 KB · Downloads: 5,891 · 14th Jun 2010
|43.5 KB||5,891||14th Jun 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: