Two Patterns Plus One Plus One
Updated: 14th Sep 2012 at 2:46 AM
The pigeons, err, patterns have landed!
All four patterns have either 2, 3, or 4 color palettes (noted beside each pattern) and are fully recolorable.
The pigeons, err, patterns are as follows:
- The Walls Have Eyes (4 palettes)
- The Walls Have Little Eyes (4 palettes)
- Mutant Butterflies (3 palettes)
- Avocado Angels (2 palettes)
The Walls Have Eyes:
The Walls Have Little Eyes:
You can find Mutant Butterflies and Avocado Angels in the Abstract category in CAS. You can find The Walls Have [Little] Eyes in the Theme category in CAS. Click on the thumbnails at the bottom of the page to see more pictures and pigeon, err, pattern variations.
Tools used: Delphy’s PigeonPackager, S3PE, Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6
Custom Content: Lord Milton Roundbottom's Non-Polygonal Parlor Set, available here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=482436, and the peacock feather in the vase, by me, unreleased.
Caution: The packaging of four color pigeons is not recommended. Do not try this at home.
Thanks to Delphy, Inge & Peter Jones, Armiel for Builder's Island, and Hysterical Paroxysm for her tutorials on pattern making.
Tags: #patterns, #pattern, #two color, #2 color, #3 color, #4 color, #two colors, #three color, #three colors, #butterfly, #butterflies, #fleur de lis, #angels, #angel, #angel wings, #wallpaper, #fabric, #abstract, #theme, #themed, #peacock, #peacock feather, #peacock feathers, #feathe
Size: 220.6 KB · Downloads: 4,102 · 14th Sep 2012
|220.6 KB||4,102||14th Sep 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Visit my site @ http://www.kithri.jimdo.com/ for more stuff not available here at MTS!
Sims 2 Meshes--May be recolored, please give credit, no permission needed. Do not bundle mesh with recolors, link to mesh here at MTS. Meshes may not be altered without permission.
Sims 3 Meshes--Meshes may not be altered without permission. May use in uploads, but never to pay sites or to the Exchange; do not bundle with upload, link to mesh here at MTS. And please give me credit. :)
Patterns--Do not upload to pay sites or to the Exchange; otherwise, you may use in other uploads. Okay to bundle them into your package, no permission need. Just credit me, please.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for legal information.