... But they'd still love getting pruned from hot-tubbing too much!
When island Sims are fed up with living in classy, Spanish homes, they are BORED!
... But they'd still love Alocasia, a Mediterranean Exclusive Lounge for Isla Paradiso!
- Custom Content Required but Not Included (as they are package files, checked with Custard):
1) Qahne Dormer http://modthesims.info/d/524955
2) ATS3 Bistro Chair http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/r...wntown_07.shtml
3) Sunlit Tides Gold (only for the Sauna & Massage Table, if you miss this, the room can be easily converted to a sitting room) http://store.thesims3.com/sunlittides.html
4) icarus_allsort's Buyable Buffet Table http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523377
5) Arsil's Professional Massage Table http://modthesims.info/d/559245
The last two modder-created items are not configured (you'd want doing the settings on your own anyway) (configuration example: food type on the buffet table...)
1) When placing the lot, since the fence for the shelter with heather on it is located on the lot edge, the floor beneath it is raised. This is unsolvable on my part (I think I've tried my best, in this project, the lot is actually quite small, so that's unavoidable I guess) but you can simply (turn on CFE) and flatten the floor beneath. Routing is fine.
2) When viewed from the ground the hot tub in the basement looks strange, it's due to EA's fault I think.
Lot Size: 26x26
Lot Price (furnished): 156895
Lot Price (unfurnished): 48185
Creators of CC in this project
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Alocasia NEW
Description: Alocasia NEW
Size: 4.17 MB · Downloads: 186 · 7th Sep 2015
|4.17 MB||186||7th Sep 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
1. Modification of my creations are allowed for your personal use.
2. If you want to reupload my creation(s) with your changes, this is most welcomed, though please give me a PM.
3. PM me for no reasons - I'd love it!