Functional Tea Pot
Updated: 5th Mar 2016 at 10:53 PM
Update 2016-03-05: Polish translation added. Thanks Piesek64!
Update 2016-02-11: Fixed issue with one of the material variants throwing script errors when recolouring. Thanks FH|RA for the heads-up!
Works exactly like the tea machine. The animations and effects are unchanged; they fit the pot mostly but not 100% -- see the in-game screenshots: when they start brewing tea, sims throw the tea leaves somewhere in the air next to the pot (where the machine would be), and at the end when they pour tea into a cup, the tea looks like it’s being poured out of the lid rather than the spout (which is actually not too unlikely, given the way they are holding the pot >.<). The latter could be solved by making the pot less wide, but then it starts to look like a coffee pot, so I left it like this.
The mesh is a low-polyfied and edited version of the Utah teapot (specifically this incarnation); mapping and textures are by myself.
15 colour variants, 65§, found in Appliances.
The “Tea” option on the thumbnail screenshot is due to this mod.
High Poly: 227V/376F
Low Poly: 183V/290F
Sun Shadow: 237V/382F
blender, paint.net, TSRW/Milkshape, s4pe.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_appliance_teapot.package (inside pbox_appliance_teapot.zip)|
|Description||A tea pot that for some reason can also heat water, and beep.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Tea Pot|
Size: 393.0 KB · Downloads: 63,761 · 5th Mar 2016
|393.0 KB||63,761||5th Mar 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.