Updated: 14th Jan 2016 at 8:28 PM
This year, I haven't really played Sims 4. I am busy to make some CCs and to test them in game again and again. My Sims complained me a lot. Thus, this rock TV is requested by them.
From it's back side, you see just a stone. :P
Turn to it's front side... Ahh, see?
It has 5 colors.
You will find it by TVs
Cost: 1 (nearly for free)
Sims 4 studio, Blender
Antique: Antique or Historical
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: It's not boring to look at a stone. ;) by artrui
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Artrui Rock TV
Size: 727.8 KB · Downloads: 3,530 · 14th Jan 2016
|727.8 KB||3,530||14th Jan 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The idea turns true
All my creations have the general creator policies: don't claim them as your own creations or reupload; You may recolor my mesh items without inculding the mesh. You may not use my recolor-textures. All my lots were created with a lot of effort. Just enjoy them as a private user. If you have changed them, I hope that is for you clear --don't claim as your own to the public and reupload in any form. In a special case, please ask me for the permission.