Vielle (Medieval Violin)
Updated: 18th May 2016 at 7:29 PM - Minor typo edit
This ancient basic rough-and-ready instrument is in three funky textures as below. It has geostates, so it sits on a stand which disappears when your sim uses the violin and then reappears when he/she puts the violin back down.
In use, my sims look really miserable playing them at first:
I do find it hilarious how terrified the sims look when first learning to play violin. (The lutenist is also looking tense at all the squeaky violin-playing surrounding her):
But finally they level up and are looking a little happier:
Thanks for looking, hope you'll find this useful to add to your medieval musical instrument collection.
Unzip the file and move the .package file to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.
Vielle 1357, stand 202.
Meshed by me in Milkshape, plus recycled modified EA neck and stand. Packed with TSRW.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Esmeralda_Vielle.package (inside Esmeralda_Vielle.zip)|
|Description||A medieval violin for troubadour sims. By Esmeralda.|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 713.1 KB · Downloads: 24,596 · 18th May 2016
|713.1 KB||24,596||18th May 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
~ * ~ RETIRED CREATOR ~ * ~
My Fallout 4 creations on Nexus: www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/38171995
More of my Fallout 4 items + also TS4 and TS3 items not uploaded here: http://colorfulcommonwealth.proboards.com/
~ * ~ POLICY ~ * ~
I'm pretty easygoing, please just don't steal or copy my work.
You may recolour my meshes, just please credit me and give a link back here to the item(s).
You may include my creations with your sims, lots, storytelling, etc - just please credit me and give a link back here to my item(s).
Don't claim my creations to be your own work, don't re-upload my stuff to paysites, adfly sites or similar, or to The Gallery.
And, please don't copy my work and upload it here. I learned that's allowed when someone duplicated my Sims 2 Servo conversion and got Featured for it. But, as happened with that person, you'll be disrespected by other Simmers for copying. Because of that, I now ask that if you choose to duplicate my work, you must credit me for having done it first and give a link to my item.