Animated - Placeable Fish - Jellyfish
Updated: 5th Nov 2021 at 5:13 PM
For the animation itself, some more info and example scenes, please click this Youtube Video Link:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Animated - Placeable Fish - Jellyfish (it's only 3:39 minutes long)
This file has been UPDATED on 05-11-2021 with the following things:
- It can now be found in the Pond VFX section in build mode.
- Object's title has been updated with 'Bakie' in front of the title.
- Object's description has been updated to new format.
- Object's Thumbnail has been updated with (Animated) text adjustments.
- Object's Thumbnail Background still black instead of blue like all other ocean animals, otherwise you barely see the jellyfish.
- Price has been changed for better placement in the Pond VFX section behind smaller fish.
- Placeable on Pond water surfaces.
- Placeable on slopes, which makes it easier to place them near the edge of ponds. Be aware that you won't see them when placed above too shallow water.
- Footprint changed from 1x1 to 2x2 for easy pickup.
- Jellyfish VFX has been lowered so jellyfish will less often be floating above the water surface.
Please RE-DOWNLOAD and delete the old files!
Animated - Placeable Fish - Jellyfish
First of all, yes I know jellyfish aren't actually fish, but more like corals with no brains, hearts or gills and such. It's just to find them more easily in your mods folder in between the other animal mods.
Just like a lot of my other Placeable Animal mods, this mod is Base Game Compatible and the object spawning the jellyfish effect is invisible.
After placing and going into live mode, multiple jellyfish will spawn. While they will one by one disappear slowly, new ones will appear and take their places. This will be repeated for an infinite time.
Some tips for replacing or deleting the invisible object:
To find it, hover your mouse over the spot you thought the object has been placed until a grabbing hand appears. Click to replace it, or switch to the Demolish Tool by pressing the K-key to delete it.
Of course you can also grab it and press the delete button.
Another way to find them is by using the eyedropper tool (E) and hovering over the water surface until the object's name appear. You can then switch to the grab tool (G) and replace or remove them.
For more info and examples of this, take a look at the video!
This mod is Base Game Compatible.
It's a standalone object, so it won't override any other objects in game.
You can find it in Build Mode > Pond VFX OR type Jellyfish into the search bar.
You can recognize it by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 7 Simoleons
Base Game Compatible
Tested with gameversion: 126.96.36.1990
Custom Content visible on the Thumbnail
Animated - Placeable Fish - Sharks
Walk-Through Grasses - Base Game + Jungle Adventures
Unlocked + Recolored BaseGame Group of Rocks (Base Game Rocks Recolors on YouTube)
Animated Unlocked Lobster- & Crab Trap
Ocean Buoy - Diving & Snorkeling(Makes it possible to snorkel (and dive) in the water of your beach lots in Sulani too, like the Sim on the Thumbnail.)
I hope you like these new placeable animals and if you do, please leave a comment!
If you want to use it in screenshots or videos, be sure to give me some credit!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||BakieGaming-PlaceableFish-Jellyfish.package (inside BakieGaming-PlaceableFish-Jellyfish.zip)|
|Description||-- Animated Jellyfish -- This invisible object spawns a small group of jellyfish. Although they will disappear one by one, at the same time others will be spawned, so you always have a small group of jellyfish remaining. They're great to use in the oceans of the beach lots in Sulani, but can also be used in your custom oceans made out of swimming pools. -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS & S4S -- -- For more Custom Content and Tutorials made by me, take a look at my BakieGaming Youtube Channel --|
|Mesh name:||Animated Jellyfish|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Description: Jellyfish This invisible object spawns a small group of jellyfish. Although they will disappear one by one, at the same time others will be re-spawned, so you always have a small group of jellyfish remaining. They're great to use in the oceans of beach lots, but can also be used in your custom oceans made out of swimming pools or ponds. Or add them to your custom aquaria made out of swimming pools. -- Type 'Bakie' in the in-game search bar to find all other mods released from July 2021 -- -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS & S4S -- -- For more Custom Content and Tutorials made by me, take a look at my BakieGaming Youtube Channel --
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Bakie - Animated Jellyfish
| Updated to appear in the Pond VFX section in buildmode • Placeable on ponds • For other updates, check description page
Size: 19.6 KB · Downloads: 2,507 · 5th Nov 2021
|19.6 KB||2,507||5th Nov 2021|
| Description for BakieGaming-PlaceableFish-Jellyfish
Size: 17.7 KB · Downloads: 14,653 · 2nd Aug 2019
|17.7 KB||14,653||2nd Aug 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Nice to see you're curious about what mods I made so far for The Sims 4!
As I would like to see more awesome stuff for The Sims 4 from other creators too, I make easy to follow step by step video tutorials on my BakieGaming YouTube channel. So if you would like to learn how to mod yourself too, that's the place to go! You can also find videos about all the mods I made and an Effect Player series on my channel.
If you like my mods and videos and want to give me some extra support, please take a look at my BakieGaming Patreon page.
You may share my creations, but always give me credit and link back to the original MTS description page of that mod.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.