Animated - Placeable Reptiles - Sea Turtles
Updated: 5th Nov 2021 at 5:09 PM
For the animation itself, some more info and example scenes, please click this Youtube Video Link:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Animated - Placeable Reptiles - Sea Turtles (it's only 4:18 minutes long)
This file has been UPDATED on 05-11-2021 with the following things:
- It can now be found in the Pond VFX section in build mode.
- Object's title has been updated with 'Bakie' in front of the title.
- Object's description has been updated to new format.
- Object's Thumbnail has been updated with (Animated) text adjustments.
- Object's Thumbnail has been updated with a blue background color. This makes it more clear in the Pond VFX section that this object has to be placed into water.
- Price has been changed for better placement in the Pond VFX section behind smaller fish.
- Placeable on Pond water surfaces.
- Placeable on slopes, which makes it easier to place them near the edge of ponds. Be aware that you won't see them when placed above too shallow water.
- Footprint changed from 1x1 to 2x2 for easy pickup.
- Package name from sea turtles changed FROM BakieGaming-PlaceableReptiles-SwimmingTurtles TO BakieGaming-PlaceableReptiles-SeaTurtles-1.77
Please RE-DOWNLOAD and delete the old files!
Animated - Placeable Reptiles - Sea Turtles
More placeable animals with this time some water animals, the (Sulani) Sea Turtles!
Just like a lot of my other Placeable Animal mods, this mod is Base Game Compatible and the object spawning the sea turtles effect is invisible.
After placing and going into live mode, multiple sea turtles will spawn swimming away from the object before disappearing. This will repeated for an infinite time.
Here are some tips for replacing or deleting the invisible object.
To find it, hover your mouse over the spot you thought the object has been placed until a grabbing hand appears. Click to replace it, or switch to the Demolish Tool by pressing the K-key to delete it.
Of course you can also grab it and press the delete button.
If you've already been in live mode and sea turtles are swimming around, you can also grab the sea turtles to delete them. Replacing is more difficult as your mouse won't be at the same spot as the object. You can use this to discover where the object itself is located though.
For more info and examples of this, take a look at the video!
This mod is Base Game Compatible.
It's a standalone object, so it won't override any other objects in game.
You can find it in Build Mode > Pond VFX OR type Turtle into the search bar.
You can recognize it by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 7 Simoleons
Base Game Compatible
Tested with gameversion: 184.108.40.2060
Custom Content visible on the Thumbnail
Animated - Placeable Fish - Sharks
Walk-Through Grasses - Base Game + Jungle Adventures
Unlocked + Recolored BaseGame Group of Rocks (Base Game Rocks Recolors on YouTube)
Animated Unlocked Lobster- & Crab Trap
I hope you like these new placeable animals and if you do, please leave a comment!
If you want to use it in screenshots or videos, be sure to give me some credit!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||BakieGaming-PlaceableReptiles-SwimmingTurtles.package (inside BakieGaming-PlaceableReptiles-SwimmingTurtles.zip)|
|Title||Animated Swimming Sea Turtles|
|Description||-- Animated Swimming Sea Turtles -- This invisble object spawns a few sea turtles which will keep swimming around for an infinite time. Place them in your own oceans on Beach lots or use them to make your custom oceans to look more interesting. -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS & S4S -- -- For more Custom Content and Tutorials made by me, take a look at my BakieGaming Youtube Channel --|
|Mesh name:||Animated Swimming Sea Turtles|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Description: Sea Turtles This invisble object spawns a few sea turtles which will keep swimming around for an infinite time. They're great to use in the oceans of beach lots, but can also be used in your custom oceans made out of swimming pools or ponds. -- Type 'Bakie' in the in-game search bar to find all other mods released from July 2021 -- -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS & S4S -- -- For more Custom Content and Tutorials made by me, take a look at my BakieGaming Youtube Channel --
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Bakie - Animated Sea Turtles
| Updated to appear in the Pond VFX section in buildmode • Placeable on ponds • For other updates, check description page
Size: 26.0 KB · Downloads: 2,341 · 5th Nov 2021
|26.0 KB||2,341||5th Nov 2021|
Size: 28.1 KB · Downloads: 15,640 · 26th Jul 2019
|28.1 KB||15,640||26th Jul 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Nice to see you're curious about what mods I made so far for The Sims 4!
As I would like to see more awesome stuff for The Sims 4 from other creators too, I make easy to follow step by step video tutorials on my BakieGaming YouTube channel. So if you would like to learn how to mod yourself too, that's the place to go! You can also find videos about all the mods I made and an Effect Player series on my channel.
If you like my mods and videos and want to give me some extra support, please take a look at my BakieGaming Patreon page.
You may share my creations, but always give me credit and link back to the original MTS description page of that mod.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.