Shelf Decoration Box
here is a new project :3
it's the holiday decoration box from seasons
what is so special about it you?
well I'm glad that you asked
this box is a little smaller than it's original I did that, because the deco box will now fit on shelves!
yes you heard right on shelves!
it takes up a medium to large space
but you can still put it on the ground of course :3
BUT there is still a small problem to it:
If the box is put on a shelf your sim can not search or sabotage it!
For that, the box needs to be moved to the ground
- Seasons Expansion needed
- putting up decoration or removing it works fine from shelves
- Drag and Drop is still available
- In the catalog under Decoration -> Miscellaneous
- Translated into German and English
- It costs 100$
- Comes in 3 original colors
- Insane sims can talk to it
- It can get hit by lightning
- It never receives snow
Hope you enjoy it
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Tags: #box, #deco, #decoration, #holiday, #holidays, #decobox, #attic, #small, #seasons, #sims, #sims 4, #cc, #ts4, #sims4, #object, #objects, #mm, #maxis match, #maxismatch, #custom content, #customcontent, #shelf, #shelves, #download, #bluehorse, #bluehorse259
Description: When the holiday decorations need to come down until next year this is where they go. Heavy duty lids that can be sat on to really squish those decorations into place. Guaranteed to knot all of your string lights.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Small Attic Stack Decoration Box | Box Deco Deko Decoration dekoration attic Dachboden BlueHorse BlueHorse259 small klein
SmallDecorationBox by BlueHorse.rar
Size: 473.5 KB · Downloads: 887 · 17th Aug 2021
|473.5 KB||887||17th Aug 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.