Date/Outing Stood Up Timer Fix
In vanilla TS2, whenever you ask a Sim out on a date or outing and fast forward the time until you stand them up goes way quicker, not giving you enough time to even get to the Taxi in the first place before they start nagging and eventually cancel the date/outing.
This mod implements a custom timer that works properly and consistently, you will now have plenty of time to arrive at a date or outing regardless of game speed.
|Behaviour Function||Group - Date - Stood Up Callback||0x00000479||0x7FD46CD0||0x42484156|
|Behaviour Function||Group - Outing - Stood Up Callback||0x000004A4||0x7FD46CD0||0x42484156|
|Behaviour Function||Date - Make Date Token||0x0000203A||0x7FBD3903||0x42484156|
|Behaviour Function||Group - Create & Invite||0x0000203C||0x7FBD3903||0x42484156|
Fixed: Fixed Maxis Mistakes
Social Mods: Social Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with each other)
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
Size: 1.7 KB · Downloads: 3,093 · 3rd Sep 2021
|1.7 KB||3,093||3rd Sep 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.