Updated: Yesterday at 3:15 AM
Sims won't initiate autonomous interactions towards any sim who is engaged in one of the following interactions:
- Painting on an easel or drawing on a drawing board.
- Reading a newspaper, or doing crossword on a newspaper.
- Reading a magazine.
- Playing on an activity table.
- Splashing on a puddle.
- Using a computer (except playing video games). The check should also be added to the Play Video Game interaction on computers, but it would conflict with many mods out there. I've left it out.
- Relaxing in a hot-tub or hot spring.
- Jumping rope.
- Watching TV.
- Building a sandcastle.
- Drinking tea from a tea table.
- Talking on the phone. This mod also makes it so that sims will only consider putting the handset on the ground if they have 100 or lower Neat.
UPDATE 1: Sims were prevented from initiating autonomous socials towards dining sims, but not eating sims. This update adds checks to eating sims, too.
UPDATE 2: Sims are now prevented from initiating autonomous socials towards sims who are using the bubble blower.
UPDATE 3: Sims are now prevented from initiating autonomous socials towards sims who are using the ballet barres from Freetime.
UPDATE 4: Sims are now prevented from initiating autonomous socials towards sims who are using the modular synth from Freetime.
Requirements: Apartment Life and/or M&G.
Resources: Check the image.
Cheer Up Boosts Comfort: This simple mod makes the Cheer Up interaction slightly increase the target sim's comfort motive.
Resources: Interaction - Person B/0x7FF3B90D/0x00001001
Joke Mod: This mod makes it more difficult to tell a joke or a dirty joke, and makes it so that when a sim successfully tells a joke or dirty joke, the target sim's Fun motive will be increased depending on how funny the target sim finds the joke. In addition, if a sim fails at telling a good joke, the game will no longer satisfy the sim's tell a joke/dirty joke wants.
Interaction - Person B/0x7F5676F1/0x00001001
Tuning - Decision/0x7F5676F1/0x00001002
Interaction - Person B/0x7F7788F0/0x00001001
Tuning - Decision/0x7F7788F0/0x00001002
You need the latest version of or to get these mods.
Social Mods: Social Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with each other)
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.
No Autonomy: Mods to disable or reduce autonomous actions by sims
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 1.5 KB · Downloads: 28 · Yesterday
Size: 365 Bytes · Downloads: 109 · 27th Sep 2022
|365 Bytes||109||27th Sep 2022|
Size: 7.1 KB · Downloads: 3,560 · 12th Jun 2021
|7.1 KB||3,560||12th Jun 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You can now support me on my ko-fi page if you like my mods.
My Policy: You can modify my mods or make alternative versions of my mods, and release them on any non-pay website you like. Keep in mind that I tend to update my mods quite often. If you make a mod that depends on one of my mods, and if I update that mod, you may need to update your own mod, too. You can keep track of my updates by subscribing to the mod in question, then ModTheSims will notify you when a new update is available.