MTS2 Wall Calendar
Updated: 6th Oct 2022 at 10:35 AM
You may have noticed the MTS2 Calendar competion that ran a little while ago - well, here is a proper Sims 2 item based on that competition!
- 120gsm quality paper for your calender flipping needs
- High resolution sneak-o-scope depth perception images, for the ultimate in reality
- A 1 inch, flat headed pure 100% alloy nail, so your calendar never falls off the wall
- An automatic scent emitter when you change to July, to brighten up any summers day!
- Some hot babes :D
The calendar can be changed either manually by selecting the month, or will change automatically at midnight, providing a brand spanking new image every day! (Well, for 12 days anyway...)
- A huge thanks to Inge Jones, who created the Sims 2 Object for the game
- Thanks to Queenpossum for running the contest at MTS2
- LyricLee & tkdjunkie, for the preview pic
- simsample, lilsweetcori, 9b8ll, superfly, queenpossum, simminchick11, dazzle, pinkxdaisies, HotCoffeeandCake (mmm yummy!), LyricLee - all content winning entrants.
- everybody who submitted an entry
We hope you enjoy this object as much as we did.
Delphy & the MTS2 Staff
Description: A gift to Mod The Sims 2 and Sims 2 Community members from Inge Jones
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 231.1 KB · Downloads: 18,215 · 6th Nov 2005
|231.1 KB||18,215||6th Nov 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!