Updated: 23rd Dec 2008 at 11:28 PM by Delphy
This 100% Llama wool flip chart calendar is made from purified and hardened llama spit, and is guaranteed to last at least 2 days!
Celebrate your love of the 16 Llama gods who brought you ModYourLlama2!
Thanks to Inge Jones for the original MTS2 calendar and Lyric for the collage.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Celebrate the 17 Llama Gods of Ancient Peru with this Calendar
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 139.1 KB · Downloads: 4,031 · 1st Apr 2006
|139.1 KB||4,031||1st Apr 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
This is the second line
This is a line with "some quotes" but maybe 'not' who knows?
This is another line with some more stuff