Wine Garden Dining Set
Uploaded 24th Jun 2006 at 3:26 AM · Updated 13th Jun 2013 at 3:46 PM by simdebster : Adding Yggdrasil's table mesh which is file share friendly and I had been given permission back in 2005 to repost the mesh.
Tables: There are both Night Life (EP2) tables and Yggdrasil's tables and a variety of choices for each.
Chairs: Both the Ergo Supreme and the Bon Appetit chairs are offered. I have provided the dark wood for the Bon Appetit for download (The Ergo Supreme's dark wood is available on the Golden Christmas Forest Dining page). Also, the two wood versions of the High Chair are included in the chairs (I forgot to get a screenshot of it, but you can see it in the dining pictures).
Default China: Now your Sims can eat with the same plates that are in the china cabinet (Gromit's Welsh Dresser). It is one file and it overrides the dishes, bowls (incl. baby's bowl), drinking glasses and the dishes shown in both the cheap and expensive dishwashers. The downside of this is that everywhere in your game, this china will be used since uou can only have one china override in the game at a time. It would be cool if Maxis would allow you to specify a china pattern for each lot, but that would probably introduce too many complexities for them to do this. Anyway, when you are tired of it, you can just change the extension to anything other than package and you will stop seeing it in your game (of course, you should only do this when the game is not running). Note: I plan to offer china with my current sets and any new sets that I create in the future.
Lighting: I have recolored several lights from the base game to give you a greater choice when decorating.
Curtains: More curtains to choose from. Yay!
Links to sets that match this set:
Links to meshes:
I have included the mesh to Yggdrasil's tables in the downloads below because the link at Sims 2 Friends is not working.. (Updated 13 June 13)
Welsh Dresser by Gromit
The only items in this set that require Night Life are the Night Life tables.
Make sure you have the meshes for the Welsh Dresser and Yggdrasil's tables.
My recolor files are always "File-Share-Friendly" and must remain FREE for download (that means if they are included in a house that is posted on a paysite, then the house itself has to be a free download).
Join my updates notification list by either e-mail or PM.
And last but not least, I hope that you like the set. Enjoy!
| Ygg's Table Mesh (file share friendly)
Size: 7.02 MB · Downloads: 904 · 13th Jun 2013
|7.02 MB||904||13th Jun 2013|
Size: 76.0 KB · Downloads: 5,494 · 24th Jun 2006
|76.0 KB||5,494||24th Jun 2006|
Size: 335.2 KB · Downloads: 5,384 · 24th Jun 2006
|335.2 KB||5,384||24th Jun 2006|
Size: 106.1 KB · Downloads: 5,512 · 24th Jun 2006
|106.1 KB||5,512||24th Jun 2006|
Size: 16.2 KB · Downloads: 5,065 · 24th Jun 2006
|16.2 KB||5,065||24th Jun 2006|
Size: 600.4 KB · Downloads: 5,842 · 24th Jun 2006
|600.4 KB||5,842||24th Jun 2006|
Size: 802.0 KB · Downloads: 6,118 · 24th Jun 2006
|802.0 KB||6,118||24th Jun 2006|
Size: 79.7 KB · Downloads: 5,774 · 24th Jun 2006
|79.7 KB||5,774||24th Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|English Oak Welsh Dresser ** Updated 22May05 ** by gromit|
|spiffysims.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=2078&ttitle=Dining_Tables_with_Table_Cloths (non-MTS link)|